If you are involved in commercial, television or post production,
you need to check these projects out!
High energy, real musicians, real instruments,
incredible musical performances
and a fresh departure from the norm! Available through the distributors listed below.
Pop Jazz Christmas
High Energy, dramatic contemporary jazz and blues project. Exclusively for the use of commercial production. Music from this project has aired in the in countries around the world and in the US on many major networks.
Creative reharmonizations of classic Christmas carols (edited for commercial use). Michael's exciting guitar worked is framed by the outstanding rhythm section of session masters Brian Fullen (drums) and Chris Kent (bass).
"Hot Wired" Catalog #OMCJ008L from the One Music Library is distributed by FirstCom Music.
"Pop Jazz Christmas" Catalog #OMPOP023L from the One Music Library is distributed by FirstCom Music.
• Tribute to the NFL Tennessee Titans "A Roar in Adelphia" - Thomas Mills, Batam Records, Shelbyville, TN - 2000
• Hot Wired (Michael Lewis) Production Library - 1997 CD (One Music)
• Linda Jack Talent -- Chicago, IL -- voiceovers with Pat Duke - 1997-2000
Clients Include -- Kraft, John Deere, Ford, LA Care, Baptist Hospital, Bob Evans, Nabisco Wheat Thins,
Harlan and JB spots, General Mills Cinnamon Toast crunch, Spring Air Mattress, Blue Cross/Blue Shield .
• Pat Duke jingle productions -- McDonalds, 1999.
• Catholic Answers Radio -- San Diego, CA, 1998.
• Voiceovers with Mark Maybury, 1998 - Spots included: Gortons Fish, Princess Cruises, Jello No-Bake,
Toys R Us, Debeers Diamond Jewelers, Roth IRA, Nexxus, Mitusbishi Eclipse,
Pay-Per-View Television, Direct TV, OZ on HBO, Spicy City, York Peppermint Patties.